the Old Centralians' Trust Applications Portal

In order to apply for a General Award (which includes expeditions, overseas group projects or sporting trips), a Centenary Enterprise Award, an Undergraduate Travel Award (whether Holbein, Fenton or Rosen), a Rosen Graduate Overseas Experience Award, or alternatively for a Postgraduate Travel Award you must apply through the Old Centralians' Trust Applications Portal.

If you would like to be considered for assistance with financial hardship, then please make contact via this link.

If you are not sure whether your project would be eligible to be considered for funding then please e-mail the Old Centralians' Trust, c/o, and we will advise you on your eligibility.